Wednesday, April 30, 2014

"Home" is where the heart is?

Many of you have been asking about the details of my future and I would be happy to share the ones that I myself already know!  The day after tomorrow (May 2nd) I will be on a plane back to Ann Arbor Michigan to work with the Song family as their FULL TIME nanny.  Both parents will now be working and so I will have a full 40 hours a week with my favorite little ones and I am so excited!!!


As I near my departure from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina I am surprisingly nostalgic and a bit sad to be leaving a place that I can finally say has become one of my many "homes."  I have worked more than enough hours at both Starbucks and the pool and made many new friends in the process. I am more in love than ever with my best friend of almost 4 years (Ben) and will miss him terribly...



With all of that said, this move to Michigan will be semi-permanent. The word I am using is "indefinite." For now, I will be in Michigan working and reevaluating things with the Song family at the end of July. We intend to keep "reevaluating" every few months until I decide the next step in my life.  So for now I am saying goodbye to Myrtle Beach and hello to Ann Arbor (A2) and I am having the most extreme of mixed emotions!


Tonight I will head out with some close friends in Myrtle Beach to say our final goodbyes, and Saturday I will have a welcome back BBQ with my group of salsa friends in Ann Arbor! On top of all of that at the end of May I will be in California and again in July to celebrate my sisters wedding and the birth of my niece!  

At the end of the day, I realize I am so blessed and so happy to have so many different families, homes, and friends! And I am so excited to see what the future brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment